More than 80% of males and over 50% of females experience hair loss due to androgenetic alopecia, with DHT (dihydrotestosterone) being the main culprit behind it. The active ingredient of red sugarcane in Lavisherb (the little green bottle) can effectively inhibit the production of DHT, also known as the "hair killer," without any side effects similar to those caused by oral hormonal drugs. Research has shown that this effective ingredient is only found in plants growing in the Amazon rainforest.
The herbal extract in Lavisherb (the little green bottle) can effectively expand the capillaries at the ends of the scalp, increase the absorption of nutrients by the scalp, restore the vitality of hair follicles, and make hair strong and shiny. It can also effectively kill and eliminate fungi that infect the scalp, thoroughly cleaning and improving the scalp environment.
According to clinical trials conducted on different age groups of men and women, Lavisherb (the little green bottle) has an effective rate of up to 81%. The remaining 19% of the population experienced poor results due to complete loss of hair follicle vitality, mental and emotional issues, or undergoing chemotherapy.
As a pure natural, non-drug hair growth product, Lavisherb (the little green bottle) advocates for natural, safe, non-toxic, and non-hormonal use and can be used with confidence for long-term use.